GivingAugust 14, 2023 2023-11-09 19:06
Partner With Us!
Thank you so much for considering a gift to to support Entrustment Tuition and the future of Christ center classical education at Sattler College. You are helping equip Jesus’ peaceful revolution and light the world through relational discipleship and academic excellence. We know that together, we can accomplish so much for Jesus and His church.
1. Sattler General Fund: Your gifts to the Sattler General Fund are the financial lifeblood of our daily operations. They allow us to maintain the high quality of our academic programs, support faculty excellence, and enhance the overall student experience. Donations to the General Fund provide us with the flexibility to apply funds where they are needed most.
2. Sattler Entrustment Endowment: The Sattler Entrustment Endowment is a vision cast into action. It ensures the longevity of the Entrustment Tuition program and Sattler College, enabling future generations to receive an education free from the burden of debt. Your contribution is a long-term investment in equipping the next generation, who will carry forward the mission of Christ.
- For checks: Please make payable to Sattler College with “Entrustment Endowment” in the memo line.
3. International Living Grant: The International Living Grant is a beacon of hope for international students from low-income countries that desire to study at Sattler. By reducing housing costs, supporting travel, and helping with emergency expenses you help these students to join Sattler, enriching our campus and equipping them to light the world.
- For checks: Please make payable to Sattler College with “International Housing Grant” in the memo line.
Ways to Give:
- Online: Secure and swift, use our online portal to make a one-time gift or set up a recurring donation.
- By Mail: Send your check to our mailing address, clearly indicating the fund you wish to support.
- In Person: Visit our campus and experience firsthand the impact of your generosity. Our office can assist you in making a gift.
- Legacy Giving: Consider including Sattler College in your will or as a beneficiary of your trust or retirement account.
- Gifts of Stocks and Securities
Every gift, no matter the size, contributes to the vibrant future of Sattler students.
For questions or to discuss other giving opportunities, please contact our Finance Office at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, we would enjoy hearing from you.